Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cookie Plates for Santa - Vinyl Project

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping back in today to check out these beautiful vinyl plates that I made last week for my craft fair. I talk all the time about how much I love vinyl and how extremely easy it is (and fun) once you get messing around with it. I am still fairly new at vinyl (these plates mark my 4th and 5th plates) and if you would like to see some more of my vinyl ideas you can click here and here




These images were all cut out using my Cricut Explore and the Christmas Cheer cartridge. The fonts were system fonts. If you are looking for a new font you can always check out www.1001freefonts.com and pick one of their many out. 

It's super easy to upload a font into Design Space. Simply pick the font you would like to use, and then download the font. Once it's downloaded you can open the zip file, double click on the "open font" folder, then a preview screen will open up. At the top of the preview screen you will see "print" and install" buttons and you simply click the install button. You must restart design space in order for the font to load into it. Again another really easy thing to do, but if you need help I am always available. 

Well thanks for stopping in today! Remember there is still another week left on our challenge over at Between The Folds so make sure to head over there and plat along. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment