Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BTF Challenge #10: Desk Calendar


Welcome back for another BTF Challenge day!! This week the design team and I are showcasing our 3-D/Home Decor skills and hope that you can join us. 

Now this challenge was perfect for me since I have been working a lot of gifts and home decor items for my upcoming craft fair and while I have many items on hand that could fit this theme I have decided to showcase this lovely little desk calendar. 


I got this idea from a scor-pal designer who posted a tutorial on her blog located here and after messing around in design space for a couple of minutes I quickly had an easy to follow template. No worries though because if you do not have a cricut then you can simply follow the directions on the blog and come out with the same easy project. 

The paper I used here was from our La "Vie En Rose line which you can view here. I also have a number of projects using this paper pack which you can find here

Well thanks for stopping by today and don't forget you have one week to play along with us over at BTF challenges.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment