Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SOTM Blog Hop: Paper Garden

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop and thanks for stopping back in today. Earlier today I showcased a project using our beautiful Stamp of the Month and if you missed it you can check that out here along with our newest BTF challenge.

I hope that inspired you but if not then I hope this blog hop will. Our new stamp this month is called Paper Garden and is a set of 9 beautiful stamps. This stamp set is so versatile and can be used is so many different ways as I am sure you have seen already. 

So let's get right down to it. If you have come here from Wendy's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog. 


Since I already created a card I wanted my hop project to be a little different and earlier this week I posted a Makin' It on Monday video which taught all of you how to create these wonderful little mini hand sanitizer holders, which would be awesome for a teachers gift or perhaps even a stocking stuffer. So with that I thought it was only natural to create another one using our Stamp of the Month.  

For this project I used the Zoe paper along with the Wavy Blooms Stamp set (for the sentiment) and the Paper Garden Stamp of the month for those beautiful flowers. If you are interested in checking out any of these products closer you can simply click on the name and the link with direct you. 

Now "Hop" on over to Tracy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! 

Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30th and you can pick yours up for $5.00 plus you also have a chance to receive hostess rewards by ordering through my Open House link, so make sure to click here and pick yours up! Happy Craftin'! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment