Friday, September 4, 2015

Merry Mouse Card

I was feeling a little Holiday Rush today and decided to make a wonderful Christmas card using a file from Marjorie Ann Designs as well as some inspiration from the Merry Monday Challenge blog. 




The Merry Monday Challenge this week was to make a card using Holly and so many different ideas came to my mind but I feel in love with this file and decided to run with it. I added holly to the stockings as well as to the candle on the mantle. 

Oh and that beautiful file of course is the Night Before Christmas file. This is one of the many fabulous holiday files which Marjorie Ann has available. Hurry on over to their website and make sure to check them out because they are currently having a huge sale and believe me you will not want to miss out. 

Night Before Christmas SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to head out and make some holiday cards. 
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment