Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BTF Sketch It Out (with La Vie En Rose)

Welcome back and Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a good Monday! As always, on Tuesdays, I have a wonderful challenge to bring to you sponsored by the wonderful ladies at BTF Challenges. This week we are showcasing our wonderful How-To Books, which I often head to for some inspiration, tips, and even techniques. If you would like to see some of my projects using these books you can check them out by clicking on this link




Our challenge this week is to follow one of two sketches found in either our Originals Book or our Reflections Scrapbooking book. These are the sketches: 

Here is our card sketch

And here is our Scrapbooking Layout 


I of course followed the card sketch and created a lovely long card using our La Vie En Rose paper pack. The colors in this line are Fern, Pomegranate, & Poppy


I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch because the front can be turned into a pocket which can hold a lovely tag or sentiment (like I have.) And again with that lovely paper, take a look at these projects just to see how beautiful that paper really is. 

If you are interested in viewing the complete line of La Vie En Rose you can do so by clicking on this link. And if you are interested in playing along with our newest challenge you can check out all of the details by visiting the BTF Challenge blog.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired and you come and play along with our challenge this week! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment