Tuesday, September 8, 2015

BTF Challenge: Embossing

Welcome to another challenge day over at BTF - Between the Folds challenges and if you have not checked out this blog yet I highly recommend you head on over and play along with us this week. This is a brand new weekly challenge blog where any projects are accepted you just need to follow the theme and use at least 1 CTMH product.. easy enough right!? 

This week we are challenging our followers to submit a project that has embossing somewhere on it and this was the perfect chance for me to pull out this wonderful embossing folder which I have never used. 


The designer paper is from our brand new Zoe line and is so much fun to play with. The rest of the paper and accessories are all from my stash. I actually picked up this design from the book A Card A Day by Papercrafts which is a nice go to book when I am lost on inspiration. 

So head on over to BTF and enter into our challenge for this week. We announce our Creative Favorite(s) on Tuesday along with a new challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment