Friday, September 18, 2015

Boo - Shaped Holiday Card

Welcome to Friday!! Man this week seemed like it took forever, but it was D's first full week of pre-k so I think that had something to do with it!! For today's project I have a fun shaped card which comes from a cut file from Marjorie Ann Designs. If you have not checked out this store then head right on over there and check out all of the beautiful designs these ladies come up with. 


This card uses the Scardy Cat file which you can find here. I think that this file, like all of the Marjorie Ann files, is just way too adorable and I could not help myself but to make it into a shaped card. Here you can take a peak at the complete file.


Scaredy Cats SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

How completely adorable is that kitty cat!! I love it and will hopefully be making some more cards using the file next week. 

Don't forget there is a Quotes challenge going on over at BTF and we have a Happy Fall Y'all Challenge over at Creative Knockouts so if you are getting crafty this weekend make sure to head on over and enter into those challenges. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment