Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BFT Challenges: Add Bling, Sparkle, or Shine

Welcome to a wonderful but very busy first of the month! Today we have not only released all of our newest and coolest products over at CTMH (which you can check out here) but we also have a new challenge over at BFT Challenges related to Bling, Sparkle, and Shine which you can find here



Now this challenge is completely open to interpretation and bling, sparkle, and shine can be found in so many different ways so if you are interested in playing along get creative and of course have fun!

I decided to use one of my favorite sparkly adhesives which happens to be our CTMH shimmer trim! I love this stuff and the fact that it now comes in SO many different colors is such a bonus.



I also decided to use our new Stamp of the Month which is called Paper Garden and with a qualifying order can be yours for only $5.00!!




The more I play with this stamp set the more I love it. If you love it too you should come back later tonight or even tomorrow to check out the SOTM blog hop that I am taking part in and you will have a chance to see everyone else's beautiful projects using this stamp set, along with an additional project I made using it.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget that we our BTF challenge is up and running so you will have one week to enter your sparkly projects! Happy Craftin'!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment