Monday, September 28, 2015

Artbooking Friendship Layout (W/ My Spin)

Hello and welcome to Monday! I have a really fun layout to start this week off just right. This layout was inspired by the Artbooking Friendship layout which you can find on the cartridge. You can see more of my Artbooking Creations here.





This cartridge makes it so easy to make double page layouts in no time, plus it comes with so many extras so you can easily personalize your layouts. 

I decided to keep this one pretty simple because my photos have not been shipped yet so I am not sure how I would like to accessorize it, but I did want to show everyone how easy it is to work with our exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridges! 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed and were inspired. I also hope to see you back here tomorrow for another fun challenge brought to you by BTF Challenges! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment