Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Zoe Layout: A Day @ the Park

Hi and thanks for stopping back in. I can't believe that August is almost over!! It still amazes me. But with the end of August comes September, everything I love about the fall, and our brand new Idea Books!! I have been waiting very patiently to bring our new products to you and we are so close! 

Today, because anticipation kills me, I wanted to share one of our new lines called Zoe. This line is very cute and playful and has really adorable matching accessories and complements! The Zoe line also has a pre-made scrapbooking workshop on the go kit which is perfect for throwing together two double page layouts in no time flat, while also saving you money!! What a deal these kits are! The featured colors in this line include Canary, Glacier, Slate, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Whisper, and White Daisy which makes this line very colorful and perfect for a masculine or feminine feel to your project. 

The layout I am showcasing today is part of a class which I taught this month and was so much fun to put together. I used the Zoe paper pack and Zoe Complements and then just cut everything to size. I love this layout because you get a really good feel for all of the colors featured in this line and you get to peak at those kraft and vellum die cuts which come in the complements package. 


These pictures are from last year when we were spending the day at our favorite park. It's always so much fun to see that kid playing and smiling! 


I picked up the layout design from our Reflections How To Manual, which is my one stop shop for scrapbooking inspiration. This book features 100 layout patterns as well as tips and techniques which help make your pages really stand out. All of our How To books make it so easy to throw together pages and cards in a jiffy and the best news is that you can mix and match pages and they always fit perfectly together. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired. If you are looking for a fun challenge to take part in don't forget to head on over to BTF challenges and play along with us this week in our Cricut challenge, all challenges run Tuesday to Monday. 

Also, another reminder: with the end of the month comes the end of our retiring items so if you have products that you absolutely cannot live without head on over there and pick them up before they are gone, and then hold on tight because we have so many new and wonderful products coming out in just a few days! 

Hope to see you back here soon! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 

 
Post a Comment