Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mini Thank you Set using SOTM

I have mentioned it before in this post and even showed another example from a challenge blog in this post but I am here to tell you again how fabulous the new stamp of the month "Framed" is! This stamp is so versatile and so many different card sets come to mind when I take it out to look at it. 

The stamp set itself comes with 12 stamps, including 3 frames that are compatible with the brand new Artistry Cricut Collection so really what more could you ask for. Oh yeah and in case you didn't know this D-size stamp set could be yours this month for only $5!


So my project for today, if you could not guess, includes that beautiful stamp set. I love to send out 3x3 note cards to my friends and customers every now and again just as a thank you for your kindness and I was running a little low so I decided this stamp set would be perfect for making up a quick batch. 


These are all pretty easy and basic cards. I started with a 3x6" piece of solid colored card stock and then I cut out some fancy Confetti Wishes paper to add some color to the fronts of the card. I then went through and stamped the thin frame along with the "thanks" sentiment in coordinating colors and attached it to the front with some small embellishments. 

If you love this Confetti paper as much as I do then make sure to head on over to my store and pick some up before we retire it at the end of the month. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment