Monday, August 31, 2015

Makin' It On Monday: Mini Hand Sanitizer Holder

Welcome to another Makin' It On Monday Post!! I am loving this series and I hope you are too. The last project I brought you was a mini notebook holder which I plan to add to my vendor table at the upcoming show in October and if you missed out on the last one you can find it here. This week I came across these mini hand sanitizer holders and thought they would make a great addition to the table so I will walk you through the very easy steps on making one of those. 

Along with a video I also have also provided you a  free cut file which can be found here. The cut file will open up in Cricut Design Space and should (hopefully) give you no problems. This is my first time sharing a cut file so please feel free to provide feedback.  If you do not have a Cricut then have no fear because I also walk you through a how to video where I provide you with all the necessary free hand sizes, cuts, and scores. Believe me, either way you decide to go with this project the project itself is so super simple to put together.

Here is a picture of the two I have made thus far. The one on the left uses our Zoe paper and our brand new Sept. stamp of the month (more on that tomorrow!!) and the one on the right uses our Seaside paper and stamp set along with our Glacier Twine.



Here is a close up of the outside and the inside of the holder. 





And here is your how to video. 


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this wonderful Makin' It On Monday video and tutorial. Happy Craftin'! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment