Thursday, August 20, 2015

CK: Celebration Challenge

Happy Thursday and happy challenge day over at Creative Knockouts where this week we are celebrating anything and everything!! 

For this week's celebration them I jumped right to Fall (my favorite season) and of course aside from my birthday the next biggest fall celebration is Harvest time!! Maybe it's because I live in Upstate NY where we do not take farming lightly or maybe it dates all the way back to the Native Americans who used to own this entire state, but regardless of why, harvest season has always been a huge celebration here. 


The image is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps which is another great place to pick up digi's since there selection is awesome! I printed the image on watercolor paper and then colored it in with my CTMH watercolor pencils.


Since I recently picked up the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge I figured this would be the perfect time to use some of those fabulous images so the inside sentiment and border as well as the outside leaf embellishments were all cut using this wonderful cartridge. 


Make sure to head on over to Creative Knockouts this week to enter your Celebration Themed project. Sweet N Sassy Stamps is generously providing one lucky winner with a $10 gift certificate! 

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/digital-products/

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment