Tuesday, August 25, 2015

BTF #4: Cricut Challenge

Welcome to week 4 over at Between the Folds "BTF" Challenges and this week we are showcasing and showing off our fabulous Cricut Cartridges! 

Did you know that CTMH offers 5 exclusive Cricut Cartridges and that each one comes bundled in their own collection with coordinating stamps and papers! That's right and you can check them all out here.

  1. Art PhilosophyFeaturing hundreds of basic, versatile shapes and fonts you'll use every day.
  2. Art BookingTake your scrapbooking to never-before-seen levels. 
  3. Artiste: With just the touch of one key you can take your creativity over the top with wonderful 3-D projects, party favors, interactive cards, awards, and more! 
  4. Artfully Sent: Cardmaking has never been easier or more fun! 
  5. Artistry: Our newest cartridge includes shapes spanning a wide variety of themes, holidays, and seasons to add some visual spice to any project you create.



For this week's Cartridge challenge I decided to keep with my recent watercolor feel and create an overlay using one of the many overlays that our Artbooking cartridge allows for. This is my first CTMH cartridge purchase and I could not be more happier with it all! This cartridge comes with over 15 layout themes and sketches and over 10 mini album themes!! Perfect for any scrapbooker. 

This particular cut happens to be a snowflake. 



Then I made one up using the Sun overlay and some warmers colors. 


Both cards were both made using the same general technique. I took a piece of watercolor paper which measures (5" x 3.75") and I painted them with my preferred colors using some watercolor paints. I then let these dry and added them to the base card. To complete the cards I embellished and added sentiments as desired. The snowflake card was fortunate enough to get a heat embossed sentiment while the sun card was simply stamped in a coordinating color.

Just a side note: It was a hard choice for me to purchase the Artbooking Cartridge over our brand new Artistry one, or really any of the others, however my major purchase point was that the Artbooking cartridge is geared towards scrapbookers providing images (overlays, accessories, photo mats, ect..) for double page spreads, plus a wide variety of mini albums!! I am so excited to play around with it some more! If you are interested in any of our exclusive Cricut collections you can head on over to www.jenileigh.ctmh.com or you can email me at jenileighdc@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to go over all of the collections with you.  

Artbooking Images

Thanks for joining our challenge today and if you have one of these wonderful collections please do make sure to come on over and share your projects!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment