Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back To School Layout: BTF Challenge

Thanks for joining me today! Well we are well on our way into the month of August and with that comes the end of summer and the back to school season! Typically this just seems like a chaotic time of the year, but now that I have a child who is heading to school I feel the direct rush of emotions and find myself getting right into the "season!" 

Since, today is Tuesday we have a brand new challenge starting over at Between the Folds. This week we wanna see and are all about Back to School, so whether it's a gift for your teacher, something to keep home life a little saner, or perhaps the layouts waiting patiently for those first day photos we want to see them! This is a brand new Anything Goes Challenge blog with two simple rules...#1 follow the theme and #2 use atleast one CTMH item on your project...Easy enough right! 


For this layout I used the ABC paper from "The Paper Studios" Seasons 2 paper pack. I thought that this blackboard based paper would pair really nicely with the gray side of the new Zoe paper pack, and I am so happy with the outcome. 

All of my accessories, aside from the monkey's, are from the Zoe Complements bag. I am so happy that I decided to purchase this complements bag, check out all of the stickers as well as the kraft and vellum die cuts!! It's a great steal for only $5.95. 
And oh yea those Monkey Cut files are from Love to Learn pack over at Marjorie Ann Designs.  This set includes both a clip art and a vector image for 6 of those cutsie little monkey/worm learning combos. Here have a peak: 

Remember you have until Sunday night to enter your Anything Goes CTMH school project in our challenge blog. The top 3 winners will be announced and showcased on Monday. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment