Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Seaside Trio

I decided today that I wanted to play around with some of the Seaside paper pack and make a trio of cards that would be great to build a stash or perhaps even as a gift. 


The cards were all really easy to pull together and keep to the clean and simple feel. The first one is a Thank You card and along with the seaside paper I also used the Finding the Words Occasion Stamp Set. This set is one of my favorites and includes over 20 different sentiments ranging from Birthdays to Friendship to Love and more. The set also includes that lovely banner which I placed my sentiment on as well as some smaller stamps like petite flowers, birds, and hearts. 


This next card is a Pin Wheel card which again is very easy to make. With the pinwheels you simply cut out squares to your desired size (here it was 1" x 1" and then spin them around holding them in place with a brand, button, or any other bling that you have on hand. One thing I really like about this card is that it showcases that awesome border which all of our CTMH B&T papers come with. 


The final card in the set is the one featured below which makes wonderful use of the Blossoms Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set. This is one of my favorite go to stamp sets for birthdays because along with great sentiments it also has great icons, like washi stamps, candles, and ice pops! 


I hope you enjoyed and were inspired by these easy cards. Thanks for stopping by! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 

 


Materials Used: 











Post a Comment