Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Party Animal Shaped Card

Happy Tuesday! Did you know that there is only one week left until the BTF design team and I launch our brand new CTMH challenge blog!! I am so excited and hope that you come and join in on all of the fun!

Today I have a wonderful shape card which is so easy to put together and would be perfect for either an invitation or perhaps even just a greeting card.


The file I used is from Marjorie Ann Designs and is called "You're such a party animal- lion." This file can be found under the cards category on her website where she has a number of shaped cards for every occasion (or you can just click the link.) 

I decided to use the Confetti Wishes paper for this file since the paper and the card are so exciting and fun and to me they each scream "Party Animal!!" Did you know that you can purchase a fun paper pack from CTMH for less than $10.00!! Our paper packs include 6 12x12 Double Sided Designer papers along with 6 matching solid colored sheets. Talk about a great deal! Here have a peak at this particular one. 


Check out that upper banner!! It's just a little something special and can be used in so many ways (think in place of ribbon or even as an added accent!) 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment