Friday, July 31, 2015

My Spin - Seaside Workshop Layout

Last night I hosted a Seaside Scrapbook event and fell right in love with this product all over again! The Seaside kit was perfect for our family vacation to Cape Cod (a little scrapbook catch up!!)

Not only does this kit come with an exclusive D-size stamp set but it also comes with all of the paper you need and some really really adorable metal accessories. Here check it out.




I strayed a little bit from the directions and took my own way with both the picture layout (which is supposed to be two 4x6's) as well as the left hand words (which I took from the top of the B&T paper.) In fact I love how you can take one of these kits and completely transform it into what you want your page to look like, or if you are in a rush you can copy the directions for a simple and fast layout. 

You can check out the complete Seaside Kit here and you can check out my upcoming workshops here, if you are long distance I can mail you out the kit and directions for an additional $5.00. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment