Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life is a... Layout

So while I patiently await the new Idea Book and all the new goodies I have decided to use up some of my current stash, including the beautiful Seaside Paper. The paper lines that CTMH comes out with are always so beautiful and can be used for many different themes. For example, this seaside paper could be great for babies, for older more vintage photos (with that rustic blue), and of course for your summer photos! 


Along with the seaside paper I also came across this wonderful file from Marjorie Ann Designs called Summer Cookout and thought that it would be simply perfect to accessorize this layout. The die cut kids are all from that file and then I used up some 3-D cookout stickers to top it off. 

I am going to enter this layout into the Heart2Heart Challenges this week, which is "Life is a Picnic." I figured picnic/bbq it's almost the same thing :) 

 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired to go out there and make something beautiful! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
  
Post a Comment