Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Holiday Holly Card & Challenge

Good Morning! I recently had the joy of being asked to Guest Design for the wonderful Die Cuttin' Divas blog and what an honor it has been. This challenge blog is dedicated to those of us who use Die Cuts on our projects and the DT over there is a group of very talented ladies! 

For my project I decided to use the theme Christmas in July! I have been on a holiday kick lately and why stop now. You know, I read somewhere that there are only 25 or so more weeks until Christmas!! Yikes!! For me that means not only the holiday rush but also a new baby, talk about double whammy. 

So anyway, my project was an easy layered card which I embossed with my wonderful snowflake embossing folder. Here take a peak. 


For this project I used the Cricut Cartridge - Christmas Cheer. I have used this cartridge many times and love it as much as the day I bought it. I layered this die cut onto the embossed white paper, then I layered some scalloped red underneath that to add to the Christmas feel. 

Make sure to head on over to the challenge and enter for your chance to win! 

I hope you were inspired and enjoyed my project today. Please make sure to head on over here tomorrow for my introduction to my wonderful new design team and CTMH challenge blog, I have some fabulous ladies who are waiting to start playing! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment