Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Jackson Style

I just wanted to pop on today and show you a quick masculine birthday card that I created for a friend. This card was so easy to throw together and required just the Jackson paper and a couple of scraps, including my favorite deep Cocoa brown which you see in the background.  


I used both sides of the Jackson paper because I think it's so masculine and perfect for a boys card. I then layered the left two pieces and I kept the larger right piece alone, to provide balance. I also decided to go a little light on the embellishments and add just three of the larger Triangle Studs in silver. 

The inside is simple as well. First I cut out a 2.5"x3" piece of the Glacier paper and then I stamped "Let's Party" from an old stamp set that I had. The ink colors are Desert Sand on the inside and Lagoon on the outside. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment