Monday, July 13, 2015

Destination Passport Invites!

I wanted to hop on today and showcase some wonderful destination invites that I made up for an order. Destination weddings are always a lot of fun (who doesn't love traveling) however they are often much less formal than your typical wedding, which is why these invites are wonderful. 



For the actual invite I created a ticket template and added the information to it. I then went ahead and stamped on some gold flourishes from the Skylark retired stamp set. The wedding is at a beach resort so in enters the palm trees and the starfish (which is on the smaller initialed square on the banner wrap.) 

Here is a closer view of the invite and the envelope. You can almost see the initials and the starfish. 


And since the wedding is at a beach resort I figured the seaside paper would be absolutely perfect for the outer box. I like to package all of my orders in a custom hand made box because I feel like it adds to the project in so many ways. 

I hope you enjoyed my project today and were inspired to head out and create something beautiful on this Monday! Thanks for stopping in.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment