Thursday, July 16, 2015

Campout Layout

Today I have a scrapbook layout to showcase which is perfect for summer time camping! My family and I love to camp and we have a beautiful little spot on a wonderful lake in the Adirondacks that we head out to every chance we get, so when I came across the Marjorie Ann Designs file called Camping Trip I knew that I needed to make a layout with it. 


I also decided to pull out my Reflections How-To Manual for a little additional help with the layout, and boy do I love how it turned out! I decided to use layouts 6e and companion sketch 6b (switched around a little) and man they are really great together. If you have never used one of these How-To manuals then you honestly do not know what you are missing out on. These books are wonderful books which feature layouts, inspiration, and tips and tricks to make your papercrafting easy and beautiful in a flash. Whether you are a pro or a beginner these books are wonderful for when we all get into that creative rut! 



Here are some close ups of the accessories I used. I chose to use a jornaling card from our Jackson PML kit to incorporate some glacier into the layout. I think this Glacier color lightens up all of those darker colors that I used. 


The "Great Outdoors" title is not really that dark, it was just hard to get a good photo of it without using too much light. 


Here are some close up photos of that beautiful design file that I chose to use. If you have not been over to Marjorie Ann Designs then make sure to head on over, there is always a great deal going on and new files to choose from. 


Along with Marjorie Ann files I decided to add some cuts from my Outdoor Man Cricut Cartridge. I told you that my family and I love the outdoors and camping so when I came across this cartridge I knew I just had to get it. 

Well I hope you were enjoyed and were inspired to head out and create something beautiful. Thanks for stopping by today!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment