Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Warm and Cool Scrapbook Pages with a Challenge

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you enjoyed the new scrapbooking challenge we brought you yesterday. With every Bimini Moose Challenge you will have two weeks to enter your scrapbooking related projects and if you do you will have a chance to win a free cut from KaDoodle Bug Designs, so it's completely worth it to enter. 

Today I have another challenge brought to you by the lovely ladies at Heart to Heart where they challenged readers to use warm and/or cool color schemes in their projects. I took this challenge to heart and brought you a cool color scheme as well as a warm color scheme! I hope you enjoy. 



This page incorporates a Marjorie Ann file as well as some Seaside paper from Close to My Heart. The Marjorie Ann file is called Squeaky Clean Babies and I thought it would make a really cute bath time page photo. The polka-dotted paper as well as the side banner paper are both sides of the Seaside Paper pack from CTMH. This is a really fun line for summer time trips, pages, and cards. 

Now moving onto my warm color scheme.


For this page I decided to use the lovely Confetti Wishes Paper and some left over Taste of Summer Paper (which is the middle sheet.) For both of these layouts I used designs from the Reflections book, which I often look to when I am in a rut. I think it's fabulous that CTMH has an extensive line of "How To" books making all of your paper crafting easy to handle. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment