Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kid's Invite - Panda Shape Style

I found this really cool shape card from Marjorie Ann Designs and thought that it would make such an adorable invitation to a kids birthday party. Here take a peak. 


Adorable right??! I love that cute little panda partnered with that confetti paper from CTMH and with  the right balloon choices I think it's just simply the cutest. 

This is my first draft so I was playing around a little bit with the cheeks (which still need some work) and with the balloons. The orange and yellow balloon come from left over taste of summer paper and the polka-dotted balloon comes from the Seaside paper pack. 

Thanks for taking a look at my creation today. I hope you enjoyed it. I have a free weekend so I am hoping to have some surprise posts for you so make sure to come back and check in. Also make sure to head on over to Marjorie Anne Designs, they have a number of new shape cards that are sure to please. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment