Thursday, June 11, 2015

Creative Knockouts- Use Your Stash Challenge

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by today! Since it's Thursday I have a Creative Knockouts Use Your Stash Challenge to share with you! I love this challenge because a lot of times we, as crafters, have a ton of stuff in our stash that gets looked over and picked through and now we have an excuse to dig it back out and put it to good use. This weeks sponsor is ArtbyMiran who is giving away 3 of their wonderful digital stamps to the winner. 

Now, if you have never used a digital stamp then you are totally missing out! With all of the new markers, colored pencils, and water color paints that are hot right now you will have a blast with digital stamps! Digital stamps allow you to color in the image which simply means it can match any paper in your stash!! I love that, instead of matching the paper to your image you can match the image to your favorite paper!!  Not to mention, coloring is totally relaxing for me and often times it takes me right back to grade school when I didn't have a care in the world. 

By the way, if you are new to digi's and coloring on your projects CTMH has a wonderful line of Shi Han Alcohol Markers as well as their own line of water color pencils so make sure to head on over there and check them out.  P.S. I am completely in love with the watercolor pencils which have fun fascinating names like sunflower...love it!! 


On this card I used the Party Time Patti file which I thought was adorable for a birthday card - she's holding a little present behind her!! I also decided to use the Taste of Summer paper pack and the glacier twine both from CTMH. Everything else came from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping in today and please make sure to head on over to Creative Knockouts for some more inspiration and for your chance to win those digi files. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 

 
Post a Comment