Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bimini Moose: Storyland Layout

Well I have some sad news to bring to you today, with much regret the owner of Bimini Moose has decided to close the challenge blog down. Ms. Janis, the owner, has introduced me to not only a ton of my crafty friends but also to a number of techniques such as pocket scrapbooking so it's very sad to see this blog go. I wish the best of luck to Ms. Janis and to all of the ladies who made this blog wonderful. Thank you to all of the fans who followed along and here's hoping the best of luck in all the future holds.

So moving on to brighter things, this week I have decided to scrap about our recent trip to StoryLand in NH,  This was an excellent trip to a theme park that was geared towards the little guys, so it ended up being completely perfect for my 4 year old son! 


This theme park features a number of storybook characters including Little Bo Peep, Peter Pan, Repunzel, and many many more including our favorite Cinderella! And as is the case with many theme parks I ended up leaving with a bunch of brochures, so I decided to add them right into my pocket pages!! I love how versatile pocket scrapbooking is because it gives you the ability to add these "extra" memorabilia right into the layout.  Here take a peak:


For this layout I used the "Just Sayin'" Stamp set from CTMH. If you were fortunate enough to grab this stamp last month then right on to you because it is perfect for these layouts. I also used the Jackson PML cards. I absolutely adore this set and use the Jackson line a lot!! But when you can get 56 cards for only $8.95 who could blame me!!! This kit comes with two sizes of cards and in the picture below you can see how well they pair and layer with each other. 


Here's some more of those Jackson Cards!! All of the cards I used are from this line and it's only available for a little while longer so make sure to hop on over there and pick yourself up some. 


Overall, this trip was a blast. It was so much fun to have a day completely dedicated to my little man. He is always so well behaved and a lot of times life moves too fast so this really allowed us to slow down and give him some much needed fun! 

I hope you enjoyed my post today and were inspired to head out and make something wonderful. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment