Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Bimini Moose: Family Member Feature Challenge

Welcome to another Bimini Moose anything goes scrapbooking challenge where the design team and I feature our Pocket Scrapbooking Challenges with or without an optional twist to inspire you to grow, share, and create with the moments in your life that matter most! This week we are featuring a specific or favorite family member and since my current scrapbook is my son's I have decided, of course, to feature him! Plus since I only currently have one child it's easy to pick a favorite. 

My son is a total lover which is something that we, as parents, encourage to a certain degree. He LOVES his family, he LOVES to laugh, he simply LOVES to be and I couldn't have been more fortunate to end up with such a happy kid. I wanted to showcase how much he promotes happiness by creating a simple layout where you can see his happiness shine through on those around him. 


These pictures came from my pile of last year's photos that I am combining with this year's album, just so I stay ahead. Yes I am a tough one to get to conform...especially to a weekly print and post so I figure as long as I am continuing to document memories then I am doing good. Scrapbooking to me is simply about capturing those moments that matter most and I think when you add too much pressure to your albums you are more likely to stress and quit. Remember this is about enjoying life and not about rushing through it to make sure you get photos printed and scrapped weekly. If you can keep to a weekly schedule then kudos to you, but if you are more like me then just scrap what comes to you when it comes. Whatever your style and path are, the important thing to remember is to scrap on a regular basis and to enjoy it! 

Make sure to stop by the Bimini Moose blog to see what the other fabulous designers have came up with for this challenge, I promise you will be inspired! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back here again. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment