Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beachy Layout Inspired by SBC

Since Tuesday is my normal scrapbook day I just had it in me when I woke up this morning that I wanted to do a beachy, sunshine, vacationy, type layout. So, naturally I set out to look for my beach accents along with my Seaside Paper (another great line from CTMH) and this is what I came up with.



I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this before or not, but my family and I just moved right next to a beautiful lake with a wonderful beach, and needless to say we love spending time over there. I mention this because this layout would work wonderful for a day at the lake or perhaps even for when we take the boat out, or even for that much needed vacation to the actual beach. So while it has a beachy feel to it, it can still be used for multiple events. 


Here is a closer view of the top. 



The sketch layout was inspired by SBC Sketch #445.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired. Please make sure to check out Scrapbook Challenges since they have a ton of great challenges going on all month long. Happy Scrappin'

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment