Monday, June 22, 2015

American Raggedies Patriotic Layout

Today I have a wonderful Patriotic Layout to show you. This layout would be great for upcoming 4th of July or perhaps for the previous Memorial Day or even President's Day, really any holiday where you would like to show off your Red, White, and Blue. 


For this two page layout I decided to use the American Raggedies file found at Marjorie Ann Designs. This file is a really cute 6 piece mimic of All American Raggedy Ann and Andy. I love this file and think it's great for all of the summer holidays and events. This is what the full set looks like. 


Don't you simply love it!! I plan on using more of these cuts as the fireworks get closer so please stay tuned for that. But for now if you would like this one for your very own scrapbook then please do let me know or you can hope on over to my online store to check it out further.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for a Bimini Moose Pocket Scrapbooking Challenge, my 4 year old went fishing this weekend and I got some really great photos of it!! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment