Monday, May 11, 2015

Sweet Taste of Summer Smoothie Style!

Good Morning and Happy Monday to everyone! Last week I signed up for the Jennifer McGuire Clean and Simple Class and today I have a card which came from that class. 

Now they offer a number of these classes but I decided that since this was my first one I would start off with the first class and so far it has been decent. The teachers share a lot of tips and tricks and challenge you with different sketches which is always great to keep your creative juices flowing. 

So as anyone who makes cards, or follows my blog, knows the sketch is just the starting point - a great starting point but just a start. So to take this card to the next level I decided to use a print and cut file from Marjorie Ann Designs and some of that lovely Taste of Summer paper (which is only $8.95 for 12 sheets of B&T double sided!!!) 


This card kept to the clean and simple design, because again I am taking a C&S class so it's only fitting! The paper is actually the same sheet of paper, the red is just the back side - or however you want to view that :) Here is my link to the Taste of Summer paper and matching stamp set. This set is only available this month so don't miss out make sure to head on over and pick it up! The file, or die cut or focal, is a file called Sweet Smoothie and can be found by clicking here. If you have not visited Marjorie Ann make sure to go ahead and do that. They offer wonderful cut files and clip art - just in case you want to print and cut like I did here. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to make a lovely summery card. Please make sure to stop back in tomorrow for a new scrapbooking challenge! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment