Monday, May 4, 2015

May Promotions!

Welcome to National Scrapbooking Month and man CTMH sure knows how to celebrate! This month we are not only featuring our new Stamp of the Month but we are also featuring a paper pack (discounted just for you) as well as a matching D-size stamp set!! I know I am so excited about it all and I just received my goodies in the mail and I cannot wait to start playing with them! 

So to start things off let's discuss this wonderful new stamp set. Now if you are not familiar with how the SOTM works then here is the low-down. Each month CTMH brings you an exclusive D-size stamp set that is available, only for the month, at a discounted rate ($5.00!!) when you place a qualifying order of $50+ (which honestly is very easy to do!) This is a special thank you for being such an awesome customer because when you purchase this stamp at the discounted rate you are receiving it at over 70% off retail!! What a deal!! 

So let's hop right to it and show off this wonderful stamp set. This stamp set is called "Just Sayin'" (item number S1505) and includes 14 pieces!! Now, I am not going to lie the very first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp set is Picture My Life scrapbooking!! I think this set would be wonderful for making your own pocket cards or even for embellishing photos!! But then I started really checking it out and the set would be great for scrapbooking as well...and even card making since you could make banners, word bubbles, or even focals!! Needless to say, with most of our stamps, this one soon turned out to be a very versatile stamp. 

This is not my work but is an example of all that this stamp can do. I plan on playing with my stamp and of course I will showcase my work to you so make sure to follow along and stay updated on my blog and facebook pages. 


Ok so we are offering a discounted stamp which is great and all, but wait there's more!! Like I said it's National Scrapbooking Month so we couldn't just stop at the stamp. CTMH has also released a beautiful, fun, and summery paper pack which is perfect for all of your summertime paper crafting. Here take a peak. 


That's right you can receive 12 - 12x12 B&T Double sided papers (2 of each design) for only $8.95!! That's less than $0.75 per sheet! And when you order this lovely papeer pack through my OBA I will add 2 workshops, one for scrapbooking and one for card making. I know it's quite the deal. Here take a peak at these workshops. 




So if that still does not inspire you then I have even more!! National Scrapbooking Month is a big deal and to top of this celebration CTMH has release a new Taste of Summer stamp set that pairs perfectly with this paper or with your summer destinations! Here take a peak. 



This stamp set features 15 beautiful summery pieces perfect for everything the next few months will bring! 

So May is a great month to take advantage of these special promotions and to get your scrap supplies ready for summer! All of these special promotions are limited to the month of May so make sure to hurry and order before time runs out! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment