Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Marjorie Ann Designs - Team Member!!

I have some excellent news to share with everyone today!! I have been accepted to be part of the Marjorie Ann SVG's design team. Now if you have never heard of this site before then let me share all of their wonderfulness with you. MarjorieAnn creates and sell SVG's and digital clip art and they have some amazing products. Here go take a look, I promise to be here when you get back :) 

Awesome right?! So being on her design team means that I will be helping to showcase some of those wonderful SVG files in my upcoming projects. And guess what?? I have one to share with you today!! 


This little cutie is called Lemonade Bear and can be found by clicking this link here. This is a really cute little file and I thought that it would fit perfectly with our new Taste of Summer Lemonade Paper! The one side of this paper is the repeat lemons and the other side of the paper is that wonderful striped yellow, which I also used for the inside. 


The bear with the lemonade pitcher reminded me of those long summer days, or nights, which is why I chose this sentiment. 


I also decided to enter this card into the Fusion Card Challenge blog this week where they had a really great photo and sketch. I used the yellow stripes along with the sketch for my inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you loved the die cut as much as I did then make sure to head on over to Marjorie Ann Designs and look through all that they offer. You can also stop by my OBA and pick up your Taste of Summer Paper Pack for only $8.95 and only this month so make sure to pick it up before it's gone! Happy Shopping!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment