Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Marjorie Ann Designs Get Well Card Jackson Style

Welcome back! Today I have a great Get Well card to share with you using one of my favorite paper packs, Jackson! I love this line because it comes in our "My Reflections" paper pack which allows you to purchase matching accessories and complements, it also comes in WOTG kits which allow you to get matching stamp sets at a discounted price, and it also comes in a discounted PML journal kit for pocket scrapbooking!! I can and do literally use it for everything! 

So here is the project that I came up with. 


For this card I used the Jackson paper pack for that beautiful rustic background paper. The teal and brown is one side and then the black and brown strip is the reverse side of the paper. I love both sides and they can create such a different look and feel to the card. The stamp came from the Big Hug occasions stamp set. This is a D-Size stamp which offers a number of sentiments perfect for get well, sympathy, or even just because cards. Here's a closer view of the set. 

I use it more than I ever thought I would. 

The digital cut file comes from Marjorie Ann Designs and is their Get Well Wishes file. I love checking out all the new creations that these ladies offer and there is always a great sale going on so if you have not checked out their site head on over there and take a peak. Here is what the complete file looks like. 


Right now this file is 30% off so if you love it as much as I do make sure to head on over there and get yourself one. 

Well thanks for checking out my project today! I hope you enjoyed and were inspired to head out and create something of your own! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment