Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Blossom Workshop Re-Make

I just wanted to stop in quickly today to show you another take on the Blossom's Cardmaking workshop. This is a card that I made for the Between the Folds Swap group on facebook. The challenge was to use the colors which happened to be found in the Blossom's Paper pack. 


These Workshop on the Go Kits that CTMH offers are a wonderful kit that comes with everything you need to make 15 cards including paper, stamps, and embellishments. We offer cardmaking and scrapbooking kits and the best part about them is that you end up saving money when you purchase the kit! You know I love a great deal!! 

Here check out all that is included in the standard cardmaking kit. Cards, Envelopes, twine, a D-size stamp set, all the paper you need, an instruction manual, and 4 sheets of sequins are all included in the Blossom's kit!! 


Now like I said the card I have pictured above is a re-make of one of the designs in the kit, it's actually a re-make of that middle kraft card you see in the picture....slightly different in a couple of ways. 

Well I hope that you enjoyed the post today. Make sure to head on over to CTMH  to check out all of the kits that we have available, I promise you will be amazed at what these kits offer. 

Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for a wonderful Creative Knockouts challenge! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment