Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bimini Moose Favorite Things Scrap Challenge

Welcome back to another Tuesday which is always my scrapbook day. Today over at Bimini Moose we have a wonderful challenge going on where you get a chance to show us your favorites. This can be favorite activities, favorite pictures, or maybe even favorite papers and embellishments! We love to see creativity so feel free to think outside the box with our optional twists. As always the winner of our bi-weekly challenge will receive one free cut from KaDoodle Bug so make sure to head on over and enter your scrapbook layouts or project life spreads. 

For this challenge I wanted to get some of our favorites (and not so favorite) photos of the week and I accented the photos with my favorite PML pack (at the moment) which happens to be the Jackson pack. 



I decided to use a number card to label a couple of Damien's favorite things at 4 years old, which if anyone out there is familiar with a 4 year old this changes daily so instead of an annual recap it's like a weekly recap of favorites (movies, seasons, colors, books, ect..) 


My husband and I love to head out and support charities through races and this year we were lucky enough to have Damien participate in his first race so I just had to add that photo. Then along the bottom of the layout I added our beautiful tree because we just recently moved into our new house and the garden here is simply beautiful and something we all enjoy looking at and nurturing. 



This is a close up of my PML Jackson journal card. I layered a 3x4 and a 4x6 card on top of each other and jut filled in the notes. I love this set because you don't need to embellish a lot or at all or you can embellish if you want..either way the cards always come out looking lovely!  


Here's another close up of the doubled journal card just like the one above. This picture also shows how I used PicMonkey to not only edit my photos but to also write little notes on the photos. I also used PicMonkey to make a collage of some of my photos, it's an excellent one stop for free program and I always recommend. 


This is one of the Jackson PML cards all by itself, just pointing out all of our favorites....and not so favorites like the haircut photos! I swear my son would rock long hair all the time if I let him. Also that collage was made using PicMonkey - it's so extremely easy to do. 

Well there you have my layout of family favorites! Make sure to head on over to Bimini Moose and add any style scrapbook page to our challenge. You don't even need to play along with the optional theme making it a really easy challenge if you scrapbook anything at all this week.

 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment