Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Pocket Function on Cricut!!

Welcome back to another fabulous Tuesday here at Bimini Moose. We are halfway through our current Anything Goes (twist- blast from the past) challenge and as always we are sharing some fabulous projects with you so make sure to head on over to our challenge page and take a peak. While you are there do not forget to submit your anything scrapbooking related project for your chance to win a free cut from KaDoodle Bug (btw she just added some really cute new ones to the site!)

For today I wanted to showcase a Cricut Cartridge for all of my Cricut loving paper players. Close to My Heart offers four cartridge bundles (accessories and stamps are included) and they are all very fabulous. However for my Tuesday posts I try to stick to pocket scrapbooking which is exactly why today I want to showcase the wonderful Artfully Sent Collection. 



This collection is made for pocket scrapbookers, or as we call them "Picture My Lifers" and I say this because this cartridge offers 700 images, but better yet every image comes with a "pocket function" which is a convenient button that allows users to turn every image into a 4x6 or a 3x3 sized pocket card, perfect for your page protectors! I know easy and fabulous and again this function works on all 700+ images. 

Since this item is still on my wishlist, I searched for a fellow consultant who has already played more in depth with this function and I came across Adeline Brill's post which provides us with a wonderful quick showcase all about using this feature and she also provides a free cut file!! So if you are totally in love with these images (like I am) then you can head over and follow Adeline's blog and then come back and have your own set  by clicking here.



No re-sizing at all!! They just come out in the standard size that you choose. Here is a couple of the pages she made. 



Such an easy and intelligent function and I just cannot wait to get my hands on this cartridge. If you are curious to see more about what images come in the cartridge you can check out Dr. Phil's post here. But here are a few image sets to give you a taste.



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired to get out there and make some pocket scrapbook layouts!  Also, don't forget to enter your project into our challenge, you still have one more week. 


   photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment