Monday, April 27, 2015

May BTF Creative Club

Welcome back! Today I have some exciting news about my new zero commitment monthly club. That's right a monthly club that has no time commitment from you, but I can assure you that I made it well worth it to re-join month after month by adding additional perks to repeat members. If you would like more nitty gritty details you can read all about it on this page.

Since this is my first monthly club I wanted to keep it simple while still providing you with a ton of take-a-way. So for this month's club we will be making 10 cards with 2 different designs! Now trust me the two designs does not limit our cards since the stamp we will be using has over 30 sentiments!!  These cards will be perfect for Father's Day, Birthdays, or Just Because. Here check it out. 


We will be using this "Finding the Words" stamp along with the Jackson paper pack to make these two designs. You can keep to the two designs or get a little wild and make some designs of your own. There are plenty of options. Plus if you join my club this month, I will give you a $5.00 discount on next month's club and you will have your name added to my Hostess Rewards List which will make you eligible for Hostess Rewards when you turn comes up. 


So what comes in the kit? Well there are two different options, the only difference in the two is that the Kit Plus will come with that beautiful stamp set that you will get to keep forever and ever. If you do not want to purchase the stamp you can come to club night and simply share my stamp, no biggies, but it is a wonderful stamp set to own!

Oh yea, Just in case you are adding up the math, yes I did give you a discount on the stamp for ordering the larger kit. :) As a little thank you for joining me this month.


Option #1 Basic Kit - $25
Includes all of the following to make 10 A2 cards with some material left over:
(2) Sheets Jackson B&T Duos
(2) Sheets 12 'x 12" of Cocoa Cardstock
(1) Sheet of Glacier Paper Cardstock
(10) White Daisy Cards and Envelopes

Option #2 Kit Plus- $40
Includes everything above plus: 

Additional Material Needed to Complete include: 

May Kit Options (w/ shipping)



May Kit Options


I hope to see you on the 20th for our First Between the Folds Zero Commitment Club! It will be tons of fun and a quick, easy night out!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment