Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fishing Peter Masculine Card

Welcome back to another Creative Knockouts ChallengeThursday! Today the design team and I were challenged to decorate the inside as well as the outside of our cards and we came up with some awesome cards so make sure to head over to the blog and take a look. 

The sponsor for this challenge is Color Ink which is generously giving away a a $7.50 Euro Gift Card. The image that I chose to use does come from Color Ink and is called Fishing Peter.This is a really cute image, that also comes with a sentiment, and I thought it would be perfect for Father's Day or even Dad's Birthday. 


For this card I also decided to use my new Cricut Cartridge Outdoor Man. I absolutely fell in love with this cartridge when I saw it since my family and I love the outdoors. All of my cricut cuts came from the one cartridge. 


The paper is from CTMH retired Timberland Set but you can find a very similar paper in our new Seasonal Expressions book that's called Jackson. The Jackson paper has the same masculine/outdoorsy feel to it.

I also carried the paper right to the inside of the card where I also added my sentiment.


And why not carry the design onto the back of the card as well. 



Thanks so much for coming to check out my designs! Don't forget I am hosting the May Between The Folds Creative Club so if you are interested in joining you can find all of the details here. The Creative Knockouts Challenge will be held for one week so make sure to head on over and get your lovely projects entered for your chance to win. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment