Monday, April 6, 2015

Events, Swaps, & an embossed Thank You Card

Welcome Back and I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for joining me again. I am so excited because later this week my new CTMH consultant kit should be arriving!! I can't wait to dive into all the new goodies!! 

A couple of things I want to bring up prior to showing off my Spring card. The first is that I am hosting a Blossoms Card Workshop on Wednesday, April 15 at 7:00pm at my house. Now no worries if you live really far away and cannot make it, you can also find the kit in my store and have it shipped directly to your home. This kit offers designer paper, a beautiful stamp set, card bases/envelopes, and everything else you need to make 15 cards! It's a wonderful deal (I wouldn't bring you anything bu!!) 

These are what the cards look like 

See I told you beautiful Spring cards! If you are not a fan of my facebook page then you should head over there and like my page. This will ensure that you never miss a fun and exciting event!! 

Ok so the next housekeeping item is that I run a swap group on facebook ( I know I'm a busy busy lady!!) and I would like to extend an offer for anyone who enjoys paper crafts to come and join us. We offer multiple card swaps every month as well as a scrapbook swap. This is always lots of fun and it's a great way to meet new crafters. If you are interested then feel free to head over and check it out here

Ok so I mentioned that swap group to you because I would love for you to join, but also because I made this card for that group. All of the events in the swap have little challenges and themes and this one was to make an embossed (dry or heat) card to share with another member. Check it out!! I absolutely love the framed embossed folder that I used. 


I wanted to do something a little different on the inside so I adhered some stickers and a little banner. The stickers were placed off-centered because I really love the look that it gave the card. A lot of times I will just play around with placement until I am completely happy with the outlook then I place them down with permanent adhesive. 



Well I hope you were inspired! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back tomorrow for my Terrific Scrappin' Tuesday post where I will showcase some new pocket scrapbook kits that you will not want to miss!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment