Friday, April 3, 2015

Always There Card & Challenges

I am back with another card today.. Call it your lucky Friday!! I have been staring at the new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and I have finally decided what I want to do with it and I wanted to come back and show it off.

Here is the sketch

And here is my take on it. 


The circle on the bottom really stumped me and I played with a lot of different options on it but I figured I would go with the circle sentiment because I thought it fit the best.

I have also entered this card into the CAS-ology challenge for this week. Both challenges close Monday at 12:00 noon so if you are looking for some inspiration during your down time this weekend make sure to play along!


Have a great weekend!! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment