Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Thinking of You Card

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by today. Today's card is a very clean card that I made for a couple of challenges. I picked up the design from the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge for this week.


I like this sketch, because like always with CAS(E), the sketch is very clean and easy to follow. After I picked the sketch I wanted to use I picked that beautiful patterned paper, which I have been aching to use all week. After that everything else fell into place.


I was initially going to stitch all the way around the image, but then I started playing with my stitching guide and decided to go a little outside my comfort zone and go with some zig zagging.

The "thinking of you" sentiment is actually a rub off that I had in my stash. Rub off stickers are a little tricky to use at first but once you get the hang of them they are really easy and really clean looking since they do not leave any adhesive behind.

Thanks for stopping by.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment