Friday, March 6, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Card

Two cards in one day! I am on a roll here. If you caught my post earlier you were lucky to get some freebies for your weekend and now I am here to present a lucky card to you! Must be the month.

I wasn't sure where to go with this card and I started with a couple of different designs in mind. I wanted to get the St. Patrick's theme in with my design and the elongated card was definitely a challenge, but very fun. 


After I picked which design I wanted to run with this card was easy to throw together. The leprechaun was a Cricut cut which came from the cartridge "Seasonal Characters." The solid paper and twine all came from my stash and that lovely shamrock patterned paper came from The Paper Studio's "All Seasons Three" paper pack. I picked up this paper pack a while back and I am so in love with it and all it offers.  

I entered this card into: 

Freshly Made Sketches which is a great sketch blog that I like to visit from time to time for some inspiration. They always have such great sketches for your starting point and this week was no exception.
I am also entering this card into the 

Again, I leave you with a happy weekend and I hope to see you back here on Monday for another fun challenge.
 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment