Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Project Life Challenge - Lots of Green Birthday Parrty

Welcome back to another Tuesday, which is always challenge day here at JeniLeigh Designs. With no exception, today I have a Project Life challenge for you brought to you by our lovely design team at Bimini Moose.

If you are at all into scrapbooking or project life make sure to hop on over to this great blog. Bimini Moose is a new blog dedicated to all things scrapbooking and our design team over there is filled with very talented and fun ladies. Not only do we offer bi-weekly anything goes challenges but we also fill in the rest of the week with lots of tips, news, and product reviews. There is always new inspiration and something to learn.


This week our challenge is Anything Goes with an optional twist of adding lots of green. I try to add to my personal scrapbook at least once every two weeks, which makes Bimini Moose's bi-weekly challenge perfect, and this past weekend was my son's 4th Birthday party so I added that to the book.


I focused a lot on filler cards and on the photos. I always seem to have a lot of pictures from birthday parties and it is often is a challenge to get them into a double page layout without overloading the book. But I have a little secret, if you tuned in last week you can recall that I spoke briefly about making a collage with the photos and how that can save you time, space, and can make the layout look fabulous. Well this week was no exception, I pulled out all of my photos and I mix and matched them based on activity and then I combined them so I could fit multiple photos into one pocket.

Here are some close up views of those photos that I made into a collage. You can see how I put all of the cake ones together, then all of the pinata ones, and then all of the ones related to presents.






I hope you enjoyed my project life project this week. Make sure to hop on over to Bimini Moose and check out what our other design team members created for this challenge and to submit your own layout.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg


Post a Comment