Friday, March 13, 2015

Colour Me! Challenge: Get Well Card

Welcome to Friday! Thanks for stopping in and checking out my creation for today, which happens to be a challenge creation! Colour Me! is an excellent inspirational blog which offers you color combinations in certain themes depending on the week. For example, this is the second week so the color combination offered is a "striking" combination of greens. Next week is the third week of the month so Colour Me! will offer three subtle colors representing a soft and serene feel.

Now, with Colour Me! the picture does not have to be used on your project, however, I LOVE buttons so I made sure to place some buttons on my project. I also love the color green so it was fun to play along with this challenge. Green makes me think of trees, grass, St. Patricks, money, and of course Turtles!!  


I used the turtle from the Create A Critter cartridge and the green "grassy" paper is from CTMH. The rest of the stuff came from my stash. I also took multiple pictures of this card and I am not quite sure why the sentiment came out fuzzy in all of them (I think I printed the letters too close) but I can assure you it is not fuzzy on the card :) 

Make sure to stop by the Colour Me! blog and link up your new creation. Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop back in tomorrow for a fun special edition post. Also make sure to stop by my Facebook page today for a chance to win some wonderful prizes. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment