Monday, March 16, 2015

CAS(E) & MFT Challenges: Coral Sunshine Card

Today I have lovely card to share with you. I found the inspiration for this card from two challenges. The sketch came from CAS(E) this Sketch! and the color combination came from MFT Challenges. I typically do not use both a color combination and a sketch in the same project because I like to have a lot of creative room, however I have these new dies cuts and both challenges fit them perfectly. 



I bought this paper pack because I was missing the color coral in my stash and while cruising through the coral paper selections I found this wonderful assortment pack so I picked up both.  


All products that I used on this card came from the Blu Belle line from KaiserCrafts. You can find the whole line here. Below is a close up of the focal point, since it's a little tough to see above.

I put a sentiment in the center and I surrounded it by those beautiful matching flower die cuts. I then took some lace edging and laid it across the bottom of the sentiment for an added touch. I can't get over how beautiful that paper is!


I hope you enjoyed my project today. Make sure to jump on over to the two challenge sites and join in on the fun. Thanks for stopping by. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment