Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bimini Moose - Project Life Photo Mosaic Challenge

Welcome back and thanks for joining me today. Last week I was playing a lot of catch up and did not have a chance to create a photo mosaic for our Project Life challenge and since we have one more week to play along with that challenge I figured that today was the perfect day to showcase my layout.

Photo Mosaics are a great way to showcase your favorite photo or even to add a larger photo into your project life page protectors and they add such a beautiful artistic look to the overall layout. They can be a little intimidating at first, but I promise you will get the hang of them. My only piece of advice is to measure twice and cut once, other than that just play around and experiment.


It was a very heavy photo week for me as I dug deep in the depths of my free range photos and pulled out some great school/family shots that needed a home. I used the We R Memory Keepers "Inked Roses" and "Farmers Market" for all of my cards and the blue buttons are from my stash. If you follow me at all then you know that I have been completely in love with the KaiserCraft Bluebelle Collectables, which is where I took the circle punches from. 

Here is a closer view of my put together 4x6 card in the upper right. The We R Memory Keepers sets largest piece was a 4" x 4" card so I had to get creative and combine a couple different one that I liked. 

Since the challenge theme this week is Photo Mosaic I decided to show you a close up of my photo. This picture was actually an 8"x10" that I had framed, until I decided it would make a much better mosaic in my book. I love the way it came out! 


This is the second week of our challenge and there is a wonderful prize up for grabs so make sure to head on over to Bimini Moose and join in the fun. Any scrapbooking layout is eligible for the prize although we do love seeing the Project Lifers and the optional twists being used.

I hope you enjoyed and were inspired.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment