Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bimini Moose - PL Layout & Challenge

Welcome back to another Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenge! Boy has the previous week been so busy for me, but no worries I still managed to get my project life done for the week. I am so glad that I found Project Life, it's such a fun and easy way to scrapbook and it completely prevents me from falling behind in my work!! I love it.

So this week over at Bimini Moose we are adding an optional twist of adding a Photo Mosaic into your layout. The photo mosaic is a fun little way to add more artistic flair to your layouts or to even showcase one photo that you really love.


Now I regret to inform you that I was super super busy this week and I did not have a chance to put together one of these beautiful pieces, however our design team over at Bimini Moose have some excellent layouts showing off the Mosaic. So make sure to stop by and check them out. 

My project this week was a little more classic and I really wanted to get all of the snowy photos showcased before Spring sneaks up from behind. 


Remember you have two weeks from today to showcase your anything goes scrapbooking projects and to enter them over on our challenge site. One entry per challenge will win a free cut file
from KADOODLE BUG DESIGNS so make sure to enter. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back tomorrow for some more challenges.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment