Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Little Christmas Spirit - Reindeer Cards

I try to be really proactive at times and get a head start on m Christmas Cards, although I do not always post them because let's get real very few people are thinking about Christmas prior to Spring. However, I really loved these cards and wanted to show them off to anyone who likes to throw in a Holiday card here and there.  


Everything I used was from my stash, except those reindeer which happen to come from the "Christmas Cheer" Cricut Cartridge. This was a really easy card to throw together by simply matting your layers and then wrapping some ribbon around the base. To break up that white a little, I did take the largest white background one more step and embossed some snowflakes onto it. The "Joy" was then stamped in blank ink onto the smaller white layer. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment