Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tri-Shutter Thank You Card

Welcome back and I hope you are enjoying our Project Life series here and over at Bimini 
Moose. Today I will switch gears a little bit and post a tri-shutter card for you. These are fun little fancy fold cards to make that take a little bit of patience, but are great to give as gifts or even to showcase for yourself.


I bought a paper pack a while ago and I am just now getting into the Spring theme, so I decided to pull it out and play around. All of the papers, flowers, and sentiments come from that same pack. The outside of the card (shown above) folds into a standard 4.25x5.5" A2 card and then comes the fancy part...


It opens up into a tri-shutter card!! These cards are so neat to play with because the folds are all opposite so you can get quite creative with your paper. I always leave one of the inside middle spots open so the sender can leave a personal message. 

I hope you enjoyed the card today! I have some challenges that I am taking part in for the rest of the week so make sure to stay tuned to see what I can come up with in a challenge setting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

“Others have seen what is and asked why. I have seen what could be and asked why not. ” ― Pablo Picasso 

Post a Comment